Katam Karaniyam (for the time being) - Thank You Team Tohu!


I am deeply flattered by this heartfelt review by my comrades from Reshimot Tohu zine (aka. The Chaos Notes). You can read the whole thing here:

http://www.reshimotohu.com/as-if-at-the-dawn-of-the-world

Thank you very much, fellow members of team Tohu for your kind, supportive words. Beyond your overwhelmingly positive reaction to my music, I was deeply touched by your keen attention to detail… You guys seemed to nail it all: from the way I designed the flow of the album, to the source of inspiration I had when doing this, to the deep Sehensucht for simpler times in "השיבה", to the many dualities I tried to incorporate into the art and the music, particularly the combination between my middle eastern identity and elements of Traditional Europe.

I've said it many times before, but I'll say it again: when it comes to music journalism, Reshimotohu are undoubtedly among the keenest, most honest and very best our country has to offer. Proud to be part of your team and infinitely grateful for all the ways in which I can contribute to our combined efforts.

Katam Karaniyam-"done is what was to be done"  
 

As for "Ensorcelled", the realization that it had managed to convey everything I had envisioned it to convey during its process of creation fills me with a great sense of artistic satisfaction. For the time being, I can only say: katam karaniyam-"done is what was to be done".

P.S. Preorder "Ensorcelled" on CD right here:

https://mastersofkaos.bandcamp.com/album/khaos-israel-ensorcelled

And if you're only interested in a digital release, preorder here and get 2 tracks now:

https://mastersofkaos.bandcamp.com/album/khaos-israel-chasing-the-wind

P.P.S We're having a listening party for the album in September and here's the link to our event. Be sure to RSVP and save your spot, see you there!

https://mastersofkaos.bandcamp.com/merch/khaos-israel-ensorcelled-listening-party

Support the label, support the underground!

No comments:

Post a Comment