Welcome Back


Welcome back old friends, greetings to all newcomers. I'm glad to see you all.

Let's start with something personal…

Since my abrupt disappearance into silence, I've been through several rough years and counting. These things have their own way of bringing forth the icy hand of death in its subtlest form of manifestation, to hover constantly above your shoulder – willing you to surrender everything within you but your flesh, so that ultimately you will walk the world as a soulless shadow among other spiritually disemboweled women and men.

Nevertheless, I've decided to keep up with the effort. Creating powerful sound with an interesting narrative is my way to revolt against the ugliness that life and the world often drags to your doorstep. To paraphrase an old friend's saying, I'd like to think of my creation as a weapon to drown the shit of the world in a biblical flood. I hope it will serve the same purpose for you as well.

This is just a heads-up to our renewed activity. In the upcoming few weeks, I would like to share a few singles from the upcoming release, along with some anecdotes from their making and other tales I've picked up along the path, before dropping the full release for you to enjoy. Most of the updates will probably be through our Facebook page. A link to our Facebook is available at the top left side of this page.

My hopes are that this page will serve as a gathering place for all of us wayfaring renegades of the spirit, who by refusing to become shadows, will hold high the banner of revolt against those who insist to turn their backs on the "life that cuts through life".

See you round the campfire!

No comments:

Post a Comment