Demo and other updates


Again, it has been a while since I have updated here so there is quite a lot of news.
First, my debut single, "Rhyme of the Plague" is out on demo CDs. Ten out of about 50 copies are now on their way to Germany.
I still don't know where exactly in Germany will the demos be available since I've sent them off with a friend. 
I will update as soon as I'll have the exact details. So stay tuned, my German friends.

As for my local followers, the demos will be available in local music stores somewhere in the beginning of the next week. I am planning to place copies in The Metal Shop, The Third Ear in Tel Aviv, and probably also in that music store in Diesenghoff center if it's still alive. Can't tell these days with the growing popularity of just downloading files from internet music stores instead of buying actual CDs. So, go grab your own copy.

Second, a booklet of my past poetic works "Soulcide Journey and Other Poems" is out. The booklet also contains poems that I haven't published in this blog so it's worth a look.

Third, the project will be sharing a booth with local author Shay Pasternak in the Icon Science Fiction Festival in Tel Aviv (16-18.10 Eshkol Pais area in Tel Aviv). Shay will be presenting there his debut novel "Ziva". The demo CD and booklet will be available there along with the postcards that we had back in June. In addition to that, I will be giving a short presentation about my poetic works on the third day and will also read one of my poems. I expect to see you all there.

Until then, 
Khaos


No comments:

Post a Comment